Storm damage can result from high winds, hail, tornadoes, heavy rain and lightning. When dealing with the effects of a storm disaster, it’s imperative that you choose a capable, experienced contractor like D&L Janitorial. When Michigan storm damage strikes we have the expertise to swiftly return your home or business to it’s original condition – or better!
D& L Janitorial can handle the entire restoration process, from emergency response and damage mitigation, through cleanup and reconstruction. Our professionals have the experience and knowledge to expedite the insurance process and get you through it smoothly so your life can get back on track as soon as possible. To repair storm damage, home and business owners turn to D&L Janitorial!
From Initial Response to Complete Reconstruction
Our emergency response team is available 24/7 to meet your needs for single-family homes, condominium complexes, apartment buildings and commercial structures. D&L Janitorial's first task is to identify the storm damages and needed repairs. We also develop estimates for your insurance company’s approval using the same software used by most insurance companies. This is usually completed within 48 hours of reviewing the damage.
If there is no time for an estimate — and immediate emergency repairs are called for — we will contact your insurance company and work side by side with the adjuster to assure all steps in the remediation and restoration process are in line with your insurance coverage.
Our goal is to get your possessions – particularly valuable or sentimental objects – out of the storm-damaged environment. We transfer the contents to secure, climate-controlled storage, where we inventory them for your peace of mind. Our professionals have the expertise to dry and clean personal items and heirlooms such as photographs and books.
Training & Certification
Our employees are fully trained on the latest cleanup methods. We meet the strict certification standards of national industry associations, attesting that we are fully versed in all aspects of storm damage restoration. D&L Janitorial provides a ongoing updates as your project progresses, so you know exactly what has been accomplished and what the next steps will be.
A Full Scope of Storm Damage Services
D&L Janitorial can handle all your storm damage repair needs, including:
- Immediate action to secure your property and help prevent further damage
- Repair hail and roof damage and provide emergency water damage mitigation
- Emergency vehicles on-site with electrical generators, materials, tools and supplies
- Inspection and evaluation to determine extent of damage
- Board-up & security services to prevent theft, injury, or additional damage
- Restore electric, natural gas, and heat as necessary
- Temporary plumbing repairs
- Window glazing and replacement
- Emergency tree removal
- Debris removal
- Contents removal, storage and restoration
- Transition to reconstruction
Rebuilding Your Home, Rebuilding Your Life
D&L Janitorial can also provide full reconstruction services to repair or replace structural damage:
- Full Service Licensed and Insured General Contractor
- Residential and commercial work
- Recognized by major insurance companies
- Insurance claim estimating, full service coordination of claim
- Demolition, removal of debris, cleanup
- Temporary off-site storage of contents in secure, climate-controlled warehouse
- Quality materials from basement to roof
- Compliance with all building codes & OSHA safety standards
- Warranties meet or exceed state requirements
- Satisfaction guaranteed